Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Blog Hop #15

Stitching the Night Away Stitching Bloggers Blog Hop

Eventually there comes a time when you’re not feeling well, whether it’s the flu or a cold or something else entirely. The question is, do you manage any stitching when you’re under the weather or does it just have to wait for better days?

Whether or not I stitch while I'm sick depends on how sick I am and what kind of illness it is.  If I have a cold or am just under the weather I love to curl up with some hot tea and my stitching.  I'll turn a good movie on (Gone with the Wind is a favorite when I'm ill) and stitch away.  It actually makes me feel better and I love that it gives me an excuse to just work on my WIPs for hours. However, I tend to gravitate toward simpler projects that require less attention on these days.

On the other hand, I was sick with the flu for a couple of days last week and I found that I couldn't get any stitching done.  Just picking up a needle required way too much energy.  I spent most of that time sleeping and watching TV.  I hate when I'm that sick because I feel very unproductive.

Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you! The flu can really take someone down. It's best to rest during that time.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I love your artwork and follow you pots this very minute!



    ดูหนังผี

    ReplyDelete

It always makes me happy to hear from you.