Thursday, January 31, 2013
Mario: All Done Up
I made up my Mario bookmark a couple of nights ago. I didn't quite know what to do so I decided to just use some felt I had laying around. Used hot glue to attach the canvas to the felt. Then used pinking shears to trim the edges. Unfortunately, when I started to trim I realized the pinking shears I had were right-handed only (I'm a southpaw). So my boyfriend ended up doing the cutting, but that's ok since the bookmark was for him anyway. He loves it.
In other news, my surprise draw is tomorrow! There's still time to enter. Just go to this post and leave a comment. Nothing to it. The contest will be open to new entrents until I do the actually drawing around 7 PM EST. I'll be posting the name of the winner and pictures of their prize tomorrow evening along with some pictures of my progress on Nursery Rhyme Sampler (don't get too excited, it's not much) so make sure you stop by again. Yay!